Important Announcement from SMI
After over two months of being closed due to the coronavirus, SMI is excited to announce that we are now preparing to reopen on June 1st!
Our entire SMI team is taking proactive measures to ensure the safety and well being of all clients, therapists and staff so that we can continue to provide exceptional care upon reopening. With guidance from Santa Clara County, San Francisco County and the California Massage Therapy Council, we have implemented a number of policies in order to minimize potential exposures and facilitate social distancing as much as possible.
Outlined below is a comprehensive list of policies we will enact until further notice:
If you have a fever or cough or have recently been in contact with someone who has tested positive for Covid-19, we politely ask that you refrain from visiting our facility.
- All therapists and staff will wear face masks during all client interactions.
- All clients are expected to arrive and depart wearing face coverings.
- All clients will undergo a touchless temperature scan upon arriving at the office.
- All clients will be asked to sanitize their hands upon arrival. Hand sanitizer will be provided.
- Appointment times will be staggered to limit the number of clients arriving and departing at the same time.
- Individual therapy rooms will be sanitized, set-up and ready for you 5 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time. Please arrive no more than 5 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time.
- Seats will not be available in the waiting room.
- No guests will be allowed in the clinic unless accompanying a minor or out of medical necessity.
- Please limit the items brought into the office to essential items only – such as car keys, purse or cell phone.
- While rooms have always been appropriately cleaned between clients, we are taking extra precautions to ensure all surfaces including face cradles, door handles, chairs, mirrors and light switches are meticulously sanitized between client visits.
- If possible, we ask that you arrive with a fully completed check for payment of your appointment. We would like to limit credit card exchanges during this time. If you would like to pay by credit card, you may be asked to read off your credit card number so that we can manually enter the transaction. You can also call the number in to the front desk. For assistance, please call Blanca at 650-322-2809.
These are just a few of the safety measures we are implementing at this time. If you would like to discuss any of these in more detail please do not hesitate to contact Kendra Fadil at 650-823-1090 or Mark Fadil at 650-823-1091.
We appreciate your patience as we navigate these challenging times and look forward to seeing you again soon.
Kendra & Mark Fadil and the entire SMI team